In Dordogne Black Perigord France, a charming guesthouse bed and breakfast of 3 rooms en-suite, at 15 minutes from Sarlat,
30 minutes from Lascaux, 5 minutes from Les Eyzies, 50 minutes from Bergerac airport
between Dordogne Valley and Vezere Valley
Our guesthouse, bed and breakfast of only 3 rooms for 2 persons, is ideally located in the heart of Black Perigord, between Dordogne Valley and Vezere Valley, at 15 kms from Sarlat, 5 kms from les Eyzies, 30 kms from Lascaux in the center of the most famous touristic spots, in a quiet flowered park of more than 1 hectare. You will be welcome as friends and we will share with you our love for our region so rich by its culture and gastronomy !
Here are some pictures of our BnB to make you want to come...see you soon !
- a little kitchen with hotplates, fridge, microwave oven, some dishes and cutlery,
- a barbecue and garden furniture under the covered pergola and in the wood with gazebo as well as tables on the terrace in the veranda,
- mountain bikes in excellent condition,
- a very big private car park and possibility of garage for your bikes and motorbikes,
- a playground,
- a pool with balneo staircase,
- lots of documentation on the region (guides, maps...) and also a selection of restaurants and menus
- wifi is available in all the house and even outside,
- flat screen TV in all rooms
We have a small reception structure : 3 rooms for only 2 persons each.
It will be for you a guarantee of quietness and the insurance of enjoying in total liberty the environment : park, pool with balneo staircase, barbecue, garden furniture, sunbeds...
For the comfort of our guests, the rooms and the house are no smoking and we don't accept pets.
Our privileged location between Dordogne Valley and Vezere Valley will give you the opportunity to visit many touristic spots by making very short journeys by car.
the castles and main spots of the Dordogne Valley such as :
Sarlat, Castelnaud, Beynac, Les Milandes, Marqueyssac, Domme, la Roque-Gageac, Commarque, Puymartin...
the prehistoric spots of the Vezere Valley such as :
Les Eyzies, Lascaux cave, Font de Gaume cave, la Roque Saint Christophe, la Madeleine, les Combarelles, la maison forte de Reignac...
Bournat village in Le Bugue, Proumeyssac abyss, Maxange caves, Limeuil, cabanes du Breuil.... and a lot more !
- at less than 10 minutes by car from Les Feuillantines :canoeing, gabarres (dordogne's typical boats), riding, golf, tennis, hot air balloons, accro-branches...
- starting from the house : mountain bikes, hiking (we have special maps), and ...mushrooms gathering !
The restaurants : there are many restaurants nearby with a big variety of prices and choice, that's why we do not propose meals but we offer at your disposal for free a little kitchen where you can prepare your meals.
"Nota : the books of the British writer Martin Walker, in particular the series of police novels "Bruno chief of police, the dark vineyard, black diamond..." take place in Black Perigord and villages nearby such as Le Bugue, Saint Cyprien, Limeuil...