Les Feuillantines chambres d'hôtes avec piscine bnb près Sarlat Dordogne Périgord
Book Your Stay
Les Feuillantines bed and breakfast Dordogne Périgord noir
Our 3 bed and breakfast guest rooms in Dordogne with swimming pool near Sarlat, are ideally located in the heart of the Périgord Noir, between the Dordogne Valley and the Vézère Valley , 15 minutes from Sarlat, 5 minutes from Les Eyzies, 30 minutes from Lascaux, calm in a wooded and flowery park of more than one hectare.
Since 2004 , we have shared with our visitors our love for our region, rich in culture and gastronomy, as well as our tips for visits and our best addresses.
SPECIAL COVID19 - IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ! by clicking on the DISCOVER tab
We provide you with free of charge without any supplement:
- WIFI which works throughout the house and outside
- a kitchenettecommon to all rooms equipped with hotplates, fridge, microwave, kettle and a small crockery set,
- a barbecue and garden furniture arranged under the covered pergola and in the woods as well as tables on the terrace in the veranda,
- full suspension mountain bikes in excellent condition,
- a very large private car park with the possibility of a garage for your motorcycles and bicycles,
- a pétanque court for amateurs,
- a swimming pool with balneotherapy staircase,
- flat screen TV in all bedrooms.
- new since 2020! a digital welcome booklet including practical and tourist documentation on the region as well as a selection of menus from nearby restaurants (several restaurants offer take-out and sometimes delivery ),
We have a small reception structure: 3 bedrooms for 2 people only .
For you, this will be a guarantee of tranquility and the assurance of being able to enjoy the environment in complete freedom: park, swimming pool with balneotherapy staircase, barbecue, garden furniture, sunbathing, bowling green ...
For the comfort of our guests, the rooms and the house are non-smoking and our animal friends are not accepted.
Our privileged location between the Dordogne valley and the Vézère valley will allow you to visit many sites by making very short trips by car.
For your excursions, you will be halfway between:
- the castles, medieval villages and sites of the Dordogne Valley:
Sarlat, Castelnaud, Beynac, Les Milandes, Marqueyssac, Domme, la Roque-Gageac, Commarque, Puymartin ...
- the prehistoric sites of the Vézère Valley:
Les Eyzies, Lascaux, Font de Gaume, la Roque Saint Christophe, la Madeleine, les Combarelles, the stronghold of Reignac ......
- the caves, pits and curiosities of Périgord Noir :
the village of Bournat in Bugue, the chasm of Proumeyssac in Audrix, the caves of Maxange, the village of Limeuil, the cabins of Breuil ..... and many other places to discover near us.
The sports activities :
- less than 10 minutes by car from Feuillantines: canoes, barges, horse riding, golf, tennis, hot air balloons, tree climbing ...
- from the house: mountain biking, hiking (GR), discovery of troglodyte remains and ... mushroom picking in season !!
There are many restaurants nearby with a wide variety of prices and choices (vegetarian included), which is why we do not host a table d'hôtes but we provide a shared kitchenette for all our guests free of charge to prepare your meals. .
Note: the books of the British writer Martin Walker , in particular the series of detective novels "Bruno chief of police" are set in the Périgord Noir and in particular Le Bugue, Saint Cyprien, Sarlat, Les Eyzies, Limeuil, etc.
24220 Saint Cyprien
Phone+33 5 53 30 45 64
Siret 511 437 899 00012
Your Comfort, Our Services
- Pets not allowed